VMware vSphere Lifecycle Manager with Dell OpenManage
Christmas has come early for me this week at work as I’ve managed to get my hands on 3 Dell R640 servers to use in my upcoming session at Define Tomorrow. Here I’ll be discussing vSphere Lifecycle Manager with Dell OpenManage and have some great demos to show you so make sure you register using the link below.
To give you a little taster of what to expect I’ve have created demos for the following.
- Deploying Dell OpenMange Integration for VMware vCenter (OMIVV) into your environment
- Configuring OMIVV and working with Dell Repo manager for firmware packages
- Creating an image in vLCM and remediating hosts
- How to upgrade vSphere in vLCM
- How to detect and manage configuration drift.
As with most presentations I’ll need to run you through the theory around vLCM and how it’s different to VUM, but these will be kept to a minimum.
Disclaimer: I can’t promise my presentation will be meme free. (Everyone loves a good meme, right?)